Yahoo Mail : A New, Simple Way to Log In
We’ve all been there…you’re logging into your yahoo email and you panic because you’ve forgotten your password. After racking your brain for what feels like hours, it finally comes to you. Phew!
Today, we’re hoping to make that process less anxiety-inducing by introducing on-demand passwords, which are texted to your mobile phone when you need them. You no longer have to memorize a difficult password to sign in to your account – what a relief!
We’ve made the steps easy to follow – check them out below.
1) Sign in to your Yahoo.com account.
2) Click on your name at the top right corner to go to your account information page.
3) Select “Account Security” in the left bar.
4) Click on the slider for “On-demand passwords” to opt-in.
5) Enter your phone number and Yahoo will send you a verification code.
6) Enter the code and voila!
And the next time you sign-in, we’ll send a password to your phone when you need it to log in. On-demand passwords is now available for U.S. users. Try it out today!
If you are not able to get the complete detail about it then For further Yahoo Mail Customer Service Support and Yahoo Helpline Just dial a toll free Yahoo Phone Number.
OTHER RELATED CONTENT
- Yahoo Mail Change Password
- How To Change Yahoo Mail language
- Sync Yahoo Mail Account With Another Account Anytime With Our Help
- How To Create Spam Filters For Organizing Yahoo Mail Account?
- Sign Up For A New Yahoo Account : Essential Steps Creating Yahoo Mail Account
- More Detailed Information about Yahoo! and Its Technical Support Services
- How To View Attachments Without Signing in Yahoo Mail Account?