Changing personal settings in any of the emailing panel requires certain steps. Same goes with Yahoo mailing panel. Many users, have queries regarding changing their settings, but they are unable to do so on their own, due to technical problems. So they can just simply connect with the Yahoo customer care service providers for help.
Users can edit yahoo account settings whenever they have any problem or need more privacy for their mail account. Understanding how to control your yahoo mail account settings always helps in safeguarding both personal and professional information. With the help of Yahoo ID, employees can log into their accounts and they can also change personal settings via the account information page easily.
How to Change Yahoo Mail Personal Profile And Yahoo Contact Settings
- First open your Web browser
- Now navigate to the Yahoo login page
- Sign in to your Yahoo account
- Now navigate to your account information management area
- Now start by clicking your name in the top-left corner of the page to load your profile page
- Go to your profile page
- Now click the settings icon
- Go to the settings screen
- Now click “Account Information” to launch your account information
- You may be prompted to enter your password again
- Now click to update your contact information
- Enter details in the fields that is provided
- You can change personal settings that includes the mailing addresses, phone number and email addresses associated with your Yahoo account
- Now click on Manage your yahoo account
- Click “Set language, site, time zone” to change location, language and time information on your Yahoo account
- yahoo account settings for security will change easily by updating the settings option
How do I Change My Personal Information On Yahoo Mail?
- Open your web browser and go to yahoo.com.
- Click on the “Mail” button on the purple bar at the top of your screen and log into your Yahoo account.
- Head to “Settings.”Look on the far right side of your screen for the small gear. Click on that and choose “Settings” from the options.\
- Choose “Accounts” to open up a new tab on the right.You will notice the very first option says “Yahoo Account” and will list your Yahoo ID.
- Select “Edit your account info.”You will be directed to a new page asking for your password again.
- Retype your password into the white box and click “Sign In” to continue.
- Click on that blue link to get to the next page.
- Click on save settings
If you are confused as to how do I update my Yahoo account info, then you can connect with us. We as a third party technical support providers help one in changing their Yahoo mail settings easily.